Letting Go of You

Before you read this please remember that I write this because I want to try writing something like this for a change and I'm not a poet, but who knows it might help some of you going through a phase of "letting go" of something or someone you truly love. 

READ WHILE HAVING THE ONE(S) YOU'RE LETTING GO IN MIND.

I love you, only you
For all my life and love only for you
That's what I thought...
That WAS what I thought?
We were my whole world
My heart was in your hold

They said LOVE is bittersweet 
Love is unchanging yet so fickle
To love is to fear yet be brave
Braver than the ones before
We made our lore
Our love
Goodbye my love
Forever you were my love

- I believe words can hold powers and emotions that can't be held by heart -

Comments

Popular

Self Manipulation

My Digital Art